It’s that time of the year again, when we all make overly ambitious New Year resolutions and commitments we know we’ll never stick to.
So instead of making another set of endless promises I’ve no intention of actually following (finally stepping into a gym, drinking less, giving up Facebook, don’t pretend you don’t know the kind), I’ve decided to compile a list of my personal blogging goals for the upcoming year. Here goes!
Social media goals
- Break the 1000 Twitter followers barrier
- Get up to 300 Insta followers
- Get 100 likes on my Facebook page (recently started, and a VERY long way off – pleaaase help? 🙂 )
- @ companies and people into relevant tweets more often
- Spend more time promoting posts on social media more generally
- Grow my Domain Authority to 25 (currently 20)
- Double my overall visits
- Double my search engine visits
- Attract 10 natural links
- Get one outstanding piece of promotion/PR
- Reduce my bounce rate
- Reduce the percentage of my visitors coming from the US (nothing personal guys, just not my local target group!)
Posting & activity
- Help someone set up a blog
- Write a blog post about a charity cause I feel strongly about
- Reply to all comments on my blog
- Do 5 guest posts
- Host 5 guest posts
- Write 100 posts in total
- Read more blogs
What are your blogging goals for 2016? Leave your comments below!